Wednesday, February 21, 2018

What's on my reading list: Shoe Dog

Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKEShoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE by Phil Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of my all time favorites! I listened to it on Audible during my commutes. Sometimes I would sit in my car in my driveway and just keep listening. I found the history, geography and world culture lessons given through the lens of someone sharing their life story absolutely fascinating.
In January 2008, I saw the movie The Bucket List and crazy as it sounds, as a non-runner put "run a marathon" on my list. I've been running in a different brand ever since, but now that I have read this story I am going to the running store to pick up some Nike's immediately.
Thank you Phil Knight for your contributions and thank you for sharing your story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Keys to Staying Hydrated

                                  Hydrate                                                                   Nutrate                  ...