Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Persevere!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!
Today is the first day in the season with "real" snowcover on the ground.  I don't know who is more excited; the kids, me, or my 14 1/2 year lab who thinks she is a puppy traipsing around in the snow.  Check out my back yard . . .


Yeah; snow!  That means the first snow run of the season.  I'm pumped!  I can't wait to get out there.  There is something special about getting out there and doing it when conditions aren't perfect and there are obstacles.  It's more exhilarating knowing that not only are you doing something good for yourself, but you are doing it despite adversity.  You are not going to let anything beat you or get in your way.  You will persevere!  Conquering this first thing in the morning means that you will conquer anything that comes your way.  Look out world!
What is getting in your way?
How will you persevere?

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Keys to Staying Hydrated

                                  Hydrate                                                                   Nutrate                  ...