Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nagativity

Before I hit the spellcheck button I realized that I had a typo.  Instead of entering "negativity" I had typed in "nagativity".  Reading the sentence the mistake almost made more sense than the original. How interesting, right? 

Nag - to annoy by persistent faultfinding, complaints, or demands.

What I was really describing was undesirable conversation intended to bring others down by spewing a series of erroneous faultfinding complaints - NAGativity. 

I love the word, but I have no time for it. There is no purpose in it except to bring others down.  Stay away from it and certainly do not encourage it.  People who engage in it are usually at a loss for their own vision and want to keep others from following theirs.  Keep your vision in sight and stay away from nagativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Keys to Staying Hydrated

                                  Hydrate                                                                   Nutrate                  ...