Thursday, May 24, 2012

Planned to Fail

I had my tunes all set for 10 miles of trails and road.  I had the proper shoes and clothing for the distance run with hundreds of feet of vertical climb and 4 flights of stairs at the 7 mile mark.  But I forgot the Glide.  Ouch!

I should be feeling like I can do anything.  Like Queen of the World.  Instead, I feel like that chipmunk I saw that didn't make it across the road.  In failing to properly plan for a 10 mile run I had planned to fail.  Too much friction with no protection.  This will not feel good tomorrow.  I really should have spent a little extra time planning.

What accomplishment could you have felt better about if you had spent more time planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Keys to Staying Hydrated

                                  Hydrate                                                                   Nutrate                  ...