Friday, May 25, 2012

I Can Do Anything

After feeling silly for not planning well for my distance run yesterday I had to redeem myself by going to the one place that always makes you feel like you can do anything; Home Depot.  I've always liked Home Depot, but I only found out after buying a table saw this year just how empowered a DIY can make you feel.  Depending on the project, I dare even say the sense of accomplishment comes close to the feeling of crossing the finish line of a marathon.

Today's project wasn't that big, but the pride in coming up with my own solution was the confidence boost I needed.  Just in time too because I didn't know I was going to have to remove a dead fish AND a dead bird from my backyard. Yuck!

What do you do to build your confidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Keys to Staying Hydrated

                                  Hydrate                                                                   Nutrate                  ...